Ajay Devgn visited Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi. He took to his Instagram handle and shared a photo from his visit on Friday. He performed the puja at the temple and expressed via his message that he wanted to come here for a very long time. Recently, he saw the release of his latest movie Drishyam 2. The movie saw Bollywood’s second biggest opening of 2022. (Also read: Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor perform puja at Kashi Vishwanath temple after finishing filming Brahmastra. See the pictures)
In the photo, Ajay posed in the temple premises with garlands around his neck. He wore a blue sweatshirt and black pants. He knelt on the ground and offered prayers with the help of a priest. There were many worshipers in the background. A policeman also stood behind him. Ajay kept his eyes closed in the photo.
Sharing the photo on Instagram, Ajay wrote, “Kashi vishwanath ke darshan (trident emblem emoji).” He continued and wrote, “I’ve been waiting for this for a very long time! Har har mahadev. One of his fans commented, “The legend of Har Har Mahadev”. Another fan commented, “Drishyam 2 ne toh faad di 100 crore (Drishyam 2 is doing well, he entered 100 crore).” Another fan wrote “Jai Mahakal”. Many fans posted Har Har Mahadev and dropped heart and clasped hands emoticons in the photo.
Drishyam 2 was released on November 18 and entered the ₹100 crore club. The film stars Tabu, Shriya Saran, Akshaye Khanna, Ishita Dutta and Saurabh Shukla….
- Madhya Pradesh: Ujjain Mahakal corridor may get the name of Shiv Srishti, decision will be taken in cabinet meeting
- Ajay Devgn teases Drishyam 2, shares ‘some old bills’ with Drishyam; Fans asked if Tabu is ‘reopening the case’
- Ajay Devgn Shares His ‘Purane Bills’ From Drishyam, Is He Teasing Drishyam 2 Teaser Date?
- Madhuri Dixit and Tabu groove together to Gata Rahe Mera Dil on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10, fans call it iconic. Watch
- Ajay Devgn’s special birthday note for RRR director SS Rajamouli: ‘Keep making India proud sir’