Boney Kapoor talks about the acting talent of his children Arjun Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor. The filmmaker is currently busy promoting his upcoming film Mili, which marks his first project with Janhvi. She plays the lead role in the survival thriller. Read also: Boney Kapoor on the launch of brothers Anil Kapoor and Sanjay Kapoor: “Money wasted like water”
Boney has two children from his first wife, the late Mona Shourie Kapoor: Arjun and Anshula Kapoor. With his second wife, the late actor Srivedi, Boney has two daughters: Janhvi and Khushi.
Praising Janhvi Kapoor, Boney said in an interview with The Times of India, “Janhvi is one of those actors for whom you don’t have to choose a particular type of role. You pick a good script and it will fit in, which is very rare. The good thing about her is that she doesn’t play the role, but she becomes the role that was the hallmark of her mother and all good actors… be it Arjun (Kapoor) or Anil (Kapoor ). I know how Anil worked on each role. I loved watching Arjun in Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar, Ishqzaade and Aurangzeb.
Speaking of her youngest child Khushi, who is making her film debut with The Archies, Boney said, “I saw Khushi audition and she is just amazing. I am lucky to have children like her. His mother blesses him from above – Arjuna’s mother, Mona, and Jhanvi-Khushi’s mother, Sridevi.
The Hindi remake of the film based on true events is…
- Boney Kapoor Cutely Feeds Cake to Arjun Kapoor on His 68th Birthday; Janhvi, Khushi Missing from Pics
- Arjun Kapoor gives Khushi Kapoor and cousin Shanaya Kapoor advice for their Bollywood debuts: ‘Suno sabki, karo apni’
- Janhvi Kapoor has FOMO as she remembers grandmother Nirmal Kapoor’s birthday; Anil Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor arrived at the party. see photos
- Arjun Kapoor is all praise for Mili, tells Janhvi Kapoor ‘you continue to make me prouder’
- Jhanvi Kapoor gives interesting advice to younger sister Khushi about dating, knowing you will say ‘Had Hai Yaar’! – Dailyindia.net