Two men are on the run for the theft of 21 bonsai plants from a nursery in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
The plants, valued at $15,000, were taken from the Glen Waverley business in the early hours of September 19.
The men were captured on CCTV footage removing the 21 miniature trees from the pots, putting them in bags and transferring them to a Holden Commodore.
Police are hoping someone recognizes the men, who are described as Caucasian with slim builds.
One of the men had long black hair and was wearing a black cap, leather jacket, black pants and a thin necklace.
The second man was wearing a raincoat with dark pants and was carrying a black backpack.
- Strike Force Stockdale: Police hunt for six men following Sydney CBD bashing
- WA Police call on public to help find 14-year-old Perth boy James, last seen in Lockridge four days ago
- Police looking for man after alleged sexual assault on bus
- Police appeal for information after Ashley Williams disappeared from Queanbeyan
- Queensland driver claims he was shot at