A man has died after the Audi he was driving veered off the road and rammed into a fence east of Perth.
The 53-year-old was traveling west on Thomas Road in Casuarina around 8.25pm on Tuesday when the vehicle struck a curb and continued through the median lane before crashing into a fence near the Marri Park intersection Drive.
The driver of the black Audi was the only occupant at the time. He was rushed by ambulance to hospital but later died.
Officers from the Major Accident Section are investigating the cause of the crash and have called on anyone with information or who saw the black Audi sedan traveling in the area prior to the accident to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or report online at crimestopperswa.com.au.
Dashboard camera or cell phone footage of this accident can be uploaded directly to investigators here.
- Naval Base crash: Motorbike rider killed in fatal collision with truck
- Greenbushes crash: Driver and horse killed after crash on South West Highway
- Feysville car crash leaves 17 year-old driver in hospital and 18 year-old girl dead
- Cosmo Newbery fatal: Man killed in WA outback crash near Laverton
- Canning Vale crash: Two seriously injured after car flips in horror collision