A report claims that Donald Trump is hiding more secret documents taken from the White House at the end of his presidency, the Department of Justice.
A senior official, JI Bratt, told the former president’s lawyers that the government believed he had not yet returned all documents in his possession, two people with knowledge of the matter said. New York Times,
Federal agents raided Mr. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property in Florida in August and found more than 10,000 government documents, more than 100 of which were classified or highly classified.
- The FBI is reportedly investigating whether Trump kept confidential documents in Trump Tower
- Classified docs were returned:Trump lawyer
- Potential FBI charges over Trump documents
- Trump believed the classified documents stashed at Mar-a-Lago were his ‘get out of jail free card,’ says Michael Cohen
- More evidence of Trump obstruction in documents probe