In the heart of New York is the Genesis House, which hosted an exclusive event for the South Korean automaker’s major fashion and lifestyle announcements. The event also celebrated the first customer deliveries of the 2023 Genesis G90 sedan, headlining the automaker’s “Make Your Mark” campaign.
Genesis has announced its partnership with American fashion and lifestyle magazine, Vogue. The luxury car brand will be featured in the September and October editions of the magazine with prominent ad placements, in addition to various digital, social media and podcast sponsorships.
Genesis also unveiled its upcoming collaboration with New York-based fashion brand Monse. The luxury brand was founded in 2015 by Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia, who are also creative directors at Oscar de la Renta. The Monse and Genesis partnership aims to “highlight unique perspectives on design through multiple collaborations.” More details on this partnership will be released in the coming months.
“Tonight is a recognition of those who make their mark in the world, blaze new trails and set new trends through their passion and vision,” said Wendy Orthman, executive director of marketing, Genesis Motor America. . “Tonight we celebrate the inspirations and intersections of our passion for mobility design with the worlds of fashion.”
Of course, the highlight of the event was the first customer deliveries of the 2023 Genesis…
READ THE FULL STORY HERE
#Genesis #Announcement #Partnership #Vogue #Fashion #Label #Monse
- Amit Aggarwal and Realme Come Together For a Tech-Inspired Collection at FDCI X Lakmé Fashion Week | EXCLUSIVE
- Genesis GV60 Drag Races Three Electric SUVs And A… Corvette C7?
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky called out for tone deaf Vogue cover shoot amid war
- What Was the Net Worth of ‘Fashion Designer’ Virgil Abloh?
- Volkswagen Group appoints new quality and design chiefs