The World Cup is already the protagonist of the vast majority of information media, and many tech giants offer resources that can help us be informed quickly.
Google has created a widget that displays real-time results on the search engine, and the wizards are primed to provide quick answers to any question we ask.
Alexa is no exception. It can provide us with the results of each game, the date that a certain team plays, relevant data about certain games… but there is also certain information that not everyone knows.
Step closer to your Alexa and say the following out loud:
– “Alexa, open World Cup Poll”
– “Alexa, cheer on the team”
– “Alexa, sing Tor”
– “Alexa, tell me a soccer joke”
– “Alexa, sing the football song”
– “Alexa, when is the Spanish team playing?”
– “Alexa, when is the next World Cup game?”
As you can see she is prepared and always with that good sense of humor that characterizes her. Also remember that we can configure it to speak in a male voice if that’s more comfortable for you.
There are some features that I have tried unsuccessfully, things like: “Notify me one hour before a World Cup game starts” or “Add the World Cup schedule to my calendar”, functions that need to be specially programmed by the Amazon team to do this they can be easily activated. We hope that within four years we can count on this kind of action.
- Alexa can now change her voice so you can ask her
- What can Alexa do? New phrases to try in your assistant
- Amazon makes Alexa male voice available in Brazil
- Amazon Kids in Alexa arrives in Spain, you can do that with Alexa for kids
- This is the new Alexa Pro voice control