Ghanaian singer Sista Afia announced she would strip naked and fall into a swimming pool on Facebook Live if Ghana beat Portugal by three goals in Thursday’s World Cup match.
Ghana will face Cristiano Ronaldo’s Portugal on Thursday in the country’s opener at the ongoing World Cup in Qatar.
It will be the second time the two sides have met in recent times, having met in the group stages of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
In the previous encounter, Portugal emerged victorious, beating the Black Stars by two goals to one.
According to Sista Afia in a Facebook post, if Ghana beat Portugal with 3 unanswered goals, they will pass out with excitement.
- Ronaldo first to score at five World Cups
- Football the focus as Portugal face Ghana
- Patchy Portugal need more than Ronaldo
- S. Korea seek clinical edge in Ghana clash
- Ronaldo’s goal a gift from referee: Ghana