Karsog is the 26th Reserved Assembly Constituency of Mandi District in Himachal. Here, data from the election results of the last 6 assemblies show that this region has been a stronghold of Congress. If we look at the numerical arithmetic of elections to the Assembly from the year 1993 to the year 2017, then in the last 6 elections the Congress has won three times. Similarly, once Himachal Vikas Congress, once independent candidate and once BJP managed to win the elections.
The big problem is that in Karsog, people chose their MP after careful consideration. With the exception of the 2007 elections, from 1993 to 2017, in most elections people from the same party won the assembly and sent them to the assembly. Whose government was formed in the state. In such a situation, the people of Karsog always supported the winning party.
In the last 6 elections, these candidates have won the election
If we look at the 6 election results from the Karsog Assembly constituency, in 1993 Mastram of the Congress won 19,371 votes and defeated the BJP candidate Jogindrapal by a margin of 10,227 votes. In the 1998 Assembly elections, on Congress Party symbol Himachal Vikas, Mansaram won the election by a margin of 1,932 votes over BJP candidate Joginderpal by winning 13,009 votes. In 2003, Congressional candidate Mastram received 19,124 votes and won by a margin of 5,911 votes.
- Andheri by-election: Nana Patole said, people are rejecting BJP’s politics of horse-trading
- Rahul Narwekar Is New Maharashtra Assembly Speaker: 5 Facts About Him
- “Finally”: Congress poll panel digs into Gujarat election dates
- Video | Rebel Factor In Himachal Pradesh
- Scrutiny of nomination papers for Adampur by-election today: 7 nominations canceled; 23 candidates in fray