Actor Kay Kay Menon reacted to actor Richa Chadha’s now-deleted tweet about the 2020 Galwan Valley clash. In a tweet, Kay Kay said the least people can do is “contemplate love, respect and gratitude” to the valor of the Indian Army. (Also read | Akshay Kumar condemns Richa Chadha’s Galwan tweet, says it ‘hurts’ him to see it)
On Friday morning, he replied to Richa Chadha’s tweet: “Our brave men and women in uniform put their lives on the line to ensure the safety of every citizen of our Nation!” The least we can do is see the love, respect and gratitude, in our hearts, for such bravery! #JaiHind! Vande Mataram.
On Thursday, Richa wrote on Twitter, “Galwan says hello” in response to Northern Army Commander General Upendra Dwivedi’s statement that the Indian Army is “awaiting government orders (sic)” to recover Pakistani-occupied Kashmir (PoK).
Akshay Kumar also reacted to Richa’s tweet. He wrote on Twitter: “It hurts to see this. Nothing should ever make us ungrateful to our armed forces. Woh hain toh aaj hum hain (They are there therefore we exist).
After several people on social media platforms criticized…
- “Hurts To See This”: Akshay Kumar Slams Richa Chadha’s Galwan Tweet
- Richa Chadha apologises for ‘Galwan’ tweet, says ’emotive issue for me’
- Saba Azad School Trolls For Richa Chadha’s Wedding Reception Who Told Her Look ‘Chee, Yuck’
- ‘As a Chadha I…’: Richa Chadha reviews Laal Singh Chadha on Twitter
- Richa-Ali Fazal Wedding: Photos of Richa Chadha and Ali Fazal’s Haldi function surfaced! Couple having fun