LEGO just unveiled its tallest structure: the Eiffel Tower! A tribute to one of the most famous monuments in the world, bringing all fans back to the heart of the famous city of love.
This imposing Eiffel Tower reaches a height of 149 cm once built (57 cm wide and 57 cm deep), perfectly illustrating all the magnificence of one of the greatest symbols of Paris and its architecture, for a unique tribute in the form of LEGO bricks.
Order this set
A mythical monument
The Eiffel Tower was built between 1887 and 1889, with the aim of becoming the centerpiece of the 1889 World’s Fair. Although its design was initially criticized, it has become a global cultural icon and one of the most famous in the world.
With its 10,0001 bricks, this set, part of a collection of sets made for adults, has been designed to recreate in full authenticity the wrought iron tower, with its beautiful framework, its three observation platforms, its scenery, its elevators, to name a few. silent about the office on the top floor, the television mast and the tricolor flag at the top.
This 360° model faithfully reproduces the true architecture of the Eiffel Tower with its arches, supports, spacers, ramps and even a view from below that couldn’t be more authentic!
Assemble this 4-piece model using the same process used to create the original monument, making it easy to build and move.
A remarkable set, the tallest LEGO set ever made, for all collectors, travel and history enthusiasts!
The LEGO Eiffel Tower set will be available from November 25 for €629.99.
Order this set
- LEGO unveils the Eiffel Tower, the largest set yet!
- Optimus Prime LEGO version is available, and you will absolutely want it
- When In Paris: Malaika Arora-Arjun Kapoor To Rajkumar Rao-Patralekha, Glimpses Of Bollywood Celebrity Couples At Eiffel Tower
- Imagine driving the Ferrari Daytona SP3 with this new LEGO Technic set
- European vacation guide: Top 10 must-see tourist attractions in Europe