Mira Rajput is ‘amazed’ by her mother-in-law and kathak dancer Neliima Azeem. She shared a throwback video of her dance performance on Instagram Stories and revealed that it was only six months after Shahid Kapoor was born. Shahid is Neliima Azeem’s first child with ex-husband Pankaj Kapur. He is 41 years old. Read also : Janhvi Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao, Shahid Kapoor join Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon at Bhediya screening. look
Sharing the video of Neliima’s Kathak performance, Mira wrote, “I get goosebumps every time I see my stepmom perform. She’s such a beautiful performer, and I marvel at how her feet move with such speed and grace at the same time. His feet might run in tatkar (the dance syllables that are produced from footwork in Kathak) but you will never notice any instability. Legendary. Playing like a dream 6 months after the birth of Mr K (Shahid Kapoor).
Apart from Shahid, Neliima Azeem also has a younger son, actor Ishaan Khatter with her ex-husband Rajesh Khatter. Shahid and Ishaan are very close to each other. Neliima had opened up about her bond with Shahid and Mira in an interview with Bollywood Bubble last year.
She said: “I’m looking for Shahid for these wonderful conversations about life we have and our sense of humor also matches a lot, and he’s cute, kind and sensitive, so I feel wonderful and safe with him. With Mira, I have everything…
- Shahid Kapoor hosts birthday bash for Mira Rajput: Farhan Akhtar, Shibani Dandekar, Pankaj Kapur, Supriya Pathak attend
- Ishaan Khatter Says Mira Rajput is Best at Planning Surprises, Reveals She is the ‘Most Complaining’ Family Member
- Ishaan Khatter drops a shirtless pic showing off his chiseled abs and it will take away your Monday blues
- Mira Rajput shares photos of massive living room, grand piano in her and Shahid Kapoor’s new home: ‘I have found my space’
- Shahid Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter with Kunal Khemu for breakfast and bike ride in Mumbai, fans call them ‘fantastic trio’