Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra and her husband Robert Vadra joined Bharat Jodo Yatra on Thursday for the first time since the Yatra began. Their son Raihan Vadra also joined the Yatra. The Congress leader’s sister, Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, and her husband, Robert Vadra, arrived in Indore on Wednesday to participate in the yatra from Thursday. Senior Congress leader Sachin Pilot is also part of the Bharat Jodo Yatra which took over this morning from Borgaon village in Madhya Pradesh.
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi’s Bharat Jodo Yatra In Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot, Sachin Pilot Join
- Bharat Jodo Yatra: BJP said- Rahul famous for ‘Quit India’ journey, Congress leader hit back at RSS
- Gurjar Leader, Who Warned Rahul Gandhi, Invited By Congress For Talks
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi, CM Gehlot join folk dancers on stage at Rajasthan
- Congress reveals plans after Bharat Jodo Yatra, know details here