A woman suffered multiple limb injuries after a skydiving incident in the Scenic Rim, west of the Gold Coast.
The woman, in her 30s, was reportedly injured in a hard landing around 2.30pm on Sunday.
The Sunshine Coast-based RACQ LifeFlight Rescue helicopter crew were called in to assist paramedics from the Queensland Ambulance Service with the woman’s injuries.
The helicopter pilot was able to land at the scene while other paratroopers landed safely.
The woman was taken to Sunshine Coast University Hospital in stable condition.
Video from the scene shows at least 10 skydivers landing safely in a field at Scenic Rim on a clear sunny day.
- Two boys flown to hospital after car rollover on K’Gari
- Five rescued by FlightLife after being blocked by floodwaters
- Police search for missing man Reece O’Neill in rural Qld
- Man flown to Toowoomba Hospital after serious chainsaw incident
- Three girls airlifted to hospital after Irukandji stings