The Supreme Court of India has decided to consider the application to legalize same-sex marriage in India under the Special Marriage Act. The Supreme Court has also issued an advisory to the Indian government to legalize same-sex marriages and alliances between members of the LGBTIQ+ community.
- SC refuses to stay Bombay HC order acquitting Saibaba on charges of Maoist links
- Should marital rape be declared a crime? Supreme Court seeks response from Center
- Supreme Court: Supreme Court notice to the upper caste wife, father-in-law of a Scheduled Caste man, know what is the matter
- “Selective Leaks Must Stop”: Supreme Court On Varanasi’s Gyanvapi Mosque Case
- EC to start campaign to link voter ID with Aadhaar from August 1. Check details