A 51-year-old Brisbane man who allegedly worked as a swimming coach has been charged with multiple child sex offences.
The man was arrested last week following a police search of a business in Brisbane.
He is charged with three counts of indecent treatment of children under 16 and one count of sexual assault.
The alleged incidents took place between 2002 and 2010.
Queensland Police said the investigation was ongoing and declined to comment further on the matter.
The man is due to appear in Brisbane Magistrates’ Court on June 9.
- Music teacher charged with busing two young girls in early 2000s
- Elderly youth centre employee charged with historic child sex offences, taken to hospital
- Missing child found dead in the Northern Territory
- Kingsley man, 69, charged with 24 counts of child sex offences against three children
- Man, 58, charged with alleged historic abuse of boys in early 2000s