It is very common on certain specific dates that the Google do a different Doodle – which is the modification of the homepage to celebrate this date – or even the inclusion of a game with this theme. And as currently we are only talking about world Cup, of course, we would have something related! Today we are going to show you how to play the World Cup minigame on Google, a game available for mobile, iOS and Android devices. Go on?
Mini Cup, Cup mini-game on Google
The game is called mini cup and its premise is quite simple – you need to “kick” the ball into the goal and make as many kicks as you can. But the more shots you make, the more difficult it will be, because the goalkeeper will also be faster and will eventually manage to catch your shot.
The game, as well as Google’s own search, there are simultaneous updates of what’s happening in matches happening in real time. The intention is to bring more interaction between fiction and the real world, so you can watch the games and enjoy a game at the same time. Take a look at how it works:
How to play the Mini Cup
- open one google page and in the search put something like “world Cup” and do the search. When the results appear, note that a ball icon will appear in the lower right corner. Select it;
- After that, a list will appear with the games that will take place. Now it’s up to you to choose which country you will represent! Choose which game you want to participate in by clicking on “To play🇧🇷
- Then the flag of each country will be displayed, so select the one you want to be part of. Here you can always choose if you want the game to play sounds or not, just click on the speaker icon, next to the X, on the right. Those who prefer a more immersive experience are encouraged to use sound;
- And now it’s game time. It’s only necessary slide the ball towards the goal, avoiding the guard. The more shots you make, the faster the goalkeeper. Even the goalkeeper will react to your performance: the more goals he scores, the more worried expressions he will have, and if he scores even more, he will become agitated, as if he is angry for letting the goals pass . The results of goals that players around the world have already scored just under the crossbar are always displayed;
- At the end of your game, the total number of goals you have scored and your best score in the game are displayed. A button for “Replay” or, next to it, an icon allowing you to To share your result on social networks;
- Clicking on “Show grades“, even more information about the game will appear, such as the tab “Classification”, which displays the table with the country that has scored the most goals in the Mini Cup. As you scroll through this results screen, more information about that same game is displayed. In this example, each country’s probability of winning, line-ups, each’s standings – at the end of that match – and other general information are shown;
- And also the tab “Results“, which shows the number of goals that users have scored in this game in each match that has taken place in the Cup. You can play as many times as you want and choose any country that appears as available!
Pretty cool huh? What did you think of this Google news? Tell us in the comments!
See as well :
To see the World Cup scores on lock screen of the cell phone.
- Samsung creates a city in Fortnite
- How to Show Battery Level in iOS 16
- How to Save Web Pages on iPhone and iPad to View Offline
- How to Enable Mason’s Glove Voice in Waze
- How to make Foto Random, a new trend on Instagram and TikTok